Details for NOTICE TO ANSWER PETITION FOR FORFEITURE AND CONDEMNATION
NOTICE TO ANSWER PETITION FOR
FORFEITURE AND CONDEMNATION
To the owner(s) of the listed property: You are required to file an answer to a Petition filed in the Court of Common Pleas of Huntingdon County, setting forth your title in, and right to possession of, said property, on or before April 15, 2019. You are also notified that if you fail to file an answer, a decree in Forfeiture and Condemnation will be entered against said property.
1. CP-31-CV-2018-1276, Crossman 760 Pumpmaster Air Rifle and APX Air Rifle seized from Norfolk Southern Railroad Mile Marker 193, Mapleton Depot, 8/13/14, possessed by K.S.
2. CP-31-CV-2018-1169, Remington 30.06 Model 700 seized from 6920 Motor Inn, Smithfield Twp., 12/6/13, possessed by Michael Burd.
3. CP-31-CV-1154-2018, Colt .25 Caliber Pistol seized from Clay Twp., 4/23/14, possessed by Robert Williams.
David G. Smith
207 Washington Street
Huntingdon PA 16652
- Hospital needs plan in works
- Municipalities get liquor license fees
- Symbol of hatred can spark change
- Culinary arts classes teach more than cooking
- Commissioners' views differ on home rule charter
- Library to sponsor popular basket bingo event
- New weekly features added
- Mountain League all-stars announced