Folks came out for the annual Rotary Farm-City Day in Tyrone Saturday, despite the downpours in the morning. The municipal parking lot was filled with vendors selling food, crafts, mums and produce. Vendors also lined up down part of Logan Ave. Pictured are some sights around town during the event.
Find a local business
- Borough given grant for 9th Street bridge
- Legion service honors veterans
- Snyder supervisors keep solicitation hours, cover other business
- Run Club offers fellowship for locals
- Bald Eagle church collecting mugs
- A collection of my thoughts from the fall
- Daily Herald football contest winner
- Kakko scores 2, lifts Rangers past Penguins 3-2 in OT
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.