Over 20 cases passed through the Huntingdon County Central Court Wednesday afternoon in front of magisterial district judge Rufus Brenneman.
The following cases were waived Wednesday Afternoon:
- Richard McCue, 46, Broad Top, DUI.
- Natasha Dittworth, 33, Huntingdon, two counts of DUI.
- Randy Hann, 47, Mount Union, DUI third offense.
- Rebecca Baker, , 28, Hollidaysburg, currently confined to Blair County Jail, possession of a controlled substance.
- Jessica R. McGonigal, 28, Mount Union, theft by unlawful taking — moveable property.
- Johnathan Isenberg. 47, Tyrone, hunting or furtaking while under the influence.
- Bradley Flasher, 18, Huntingdon, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Tonya Brown, 44, Huntingdon, DUI.
- Kevin Seiner, 26, Tyrone, possession of drug paraphernalia.
- Joshua Pote, 36, Duncansville, currently confined to Cambria County Jail, possession of controlled substance.
- Patrick Horn, 29, Mount Union, accident involving vehicle and property.
- Stephen R. Meshyock, 50, Alexandria, DUI.
- Randolph S. Casner, 44, Mount Union, DUI.
- Phillip Miner, 44, Mount Union, bad check.
- Austin Snyder, 23, Huntingdon, theft by unlawful taking.
- Wayne A. Brindle, 54, Huntingdon, possession of drug paraphernalia.
The following cases were continued Wednesday afternoon:
- Keith A. Maul, 38, Shirleysburg, terroristic threats.
- Michael D. Trimp, 39, Robertsdale, possession of a controlled substance.
- Riley Grainey, 22, Mount Union, firearms not to be carried without a license.
- Joannie L. Kelley, Shirleysburg, bad check.
- Darryl Allen Jr., 38, Philadelphia, DUI.