All you Wolf supporters explain to this nice country boy how keeping Huntingdon County in the red solves anything. Many of SCIH employees live in surrounding counties that are yellow. Every county within a 100-mile driving radius is yellow except Huntingdon. I'm missing this magical barrier that keeps our residents from traveling to Centre or Blair or Cambria or Mifflin, etc., in fact, in Mount Union, you only have to cross the Kistler bridge to be in Mifflin. The other counties are coming to Huntingdon to go to the lake or Thousand Steps. Not sure what Huntingdon being red solves. Your plan doesn't make sense, Gov. Wolf. Please use common sense.
Find a local business
- The Door benefits from $185k state grant
- Pools could open, CDC offers guidelines
- Ex-Pirates infielder Kang banned 1 year by Korean league
- As virus ebbs, Wolf touts increased testing, contact tracing
- Keselowski looks to heat up market with 2nd Charlotte win
- Trump committed to July 4 celebration despite lawmaker alarm
- Stocks rise on Wall Street, but US braces for 100,000 deaths
- Gov. Wolf announces low-interest loans for those affected by Huntingdon County fire
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.