Nothing against Mr. Lang and the history on the Blair Building, but I do believe he forgot a little thing they tried in the 70s when they wanted to put a little mall in there. There was a cheese shop in there, a clothing store and a shoe store. I appreciated what he said about the Blair Building and I was really interested in it. I'm also sorry to the folks who lost their homes. They are in my prayers. God bless you all.
Find a local business
- The Door benefits from $185k state grant
- Pools could open, CDC offers guidelines
- Ex-Pirates infielder Kang banned 1 year by Korean league
- Trump committed to July 4 celebration despite lawmaker alarm
- Stocks rise on Wall Street, but US braces for 100,000 deaths
- Gov. Wolf announces low-interest loans for those affected by Huntingdon County fire
- Gregory: Temporary budget a commonsense measure
- As virus ebbs, Wolf touts increased testing, contact tracing
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.