To the person who called in last week saying good has finally triumphed over evil, do you think it's good that full-term abortions should be allowed? Do you think that allowing millions of illegal immigrants to enter our country and support them is good while so many Americans live in poverty or below poverty conditions? Do you think it's good our national news media showed extreme favoritism towards the Democrats while blasting the Republicans? News, in reality, isn't supposed to show favoritism. I think whoever called that opinion in last week needs to check the dictionary for the meanings of good and evil.
Find a local business
- Congressman Joyce is fighting for fair elections
- Preserving local history
- EMA officials aid with food
- Deer rifle season opens Saturday
- Armory serves up Thanksgiving dinner
- COVID cases begin at Blair County Prison
- Straightline: An abundance of caution
- Penn State researcher to explore how vitamin affects COVID-19
Success! An email has been sent to with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.