The Three Springs Senior Center would like to give a big thank you to Dana Baker for the delicious applesauce she donated to us and the chicken corn soup she is making us. Anita Clark for the apple butter and Sid for the delicious cookies he brought in. A big thank you to the local farmer for all the delicious scrapple that was brought in by Linda. We all hope you remember us next year when you butcher again. You are all so very kind and thoughtful and we appreciate it very much. May God bless you all.
Find a local business
- Pursuing physical fitness at any age
- Select FSA offices to reopen
- Shirley Twp. man to run for post
- SNAP recipients to get benefits early
- Clay Township home destroyed by fire
- Local teacher receives cash grants from McDonald's
- Work from home con jobs: Use caution
- B-A school board members talk business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.