The West Township part of Sneath Road is again in a deplorable condition. The day after Christmas, the township filled in some of the potholes in an attempt to "repair" the very deep and numerous holes in this road. Only a week or so later, with some heavy rains, the fill of course washed away and we are again left with deep holes. When are you going to deal with this road properly? It clearly needs to be paved.
Find a local business
- Pursuing physical fitness at any age
- Select FSA offices to reopen
- Shirley Twp. man to run for post
- SNAP recipients to get benefits early
- Clay Township home destroyed by fire
- Local teacher receives cash grants from McDonald's
- Work from home con jobs: Use caution
- B-A school board members talk business
Success! An email has been sent with a link to confirm list signup.
Error! There was an error processing your request.
Get late-breaking news soon after it happens.
Get news updates each day.